Uniforms Ready Terms & Conditions of Sale
Our website address is: https://uniformsready.com.au.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
The personal information you provide to Uniforms Ready will be used to process your order. Relevant information may be disclosed to third party service providers (e.g. courier companies) for the provision of their service.
Uniforms Ready accept artwork/logos from customers under the understanding that the customer has sought permission from the owner of the artwork/logo for reproduction. Uniforms Ready will not be held responsible if a customer solicits reproduction without this permission. The responsibility is with the customer for any copyright infringements for logo use.
- Once your order is confirmed, we are generally unable to change the colours or sizing of your order. This is due to the stock being picked/ordered and the order being finalised on our system.
- Any approved changes will incur a minimum $15.00 fee, to cover the cost of stock transfers and reprocessing and coding of your order.
- Additions are easily processed if advised prior to the order being dispatched and are paid for in full.
Artwork Fees & Conditions
- No artwork or set up fees apply for embroidery for up to 10,000 stitches, generally for a standard size up to 5 x 10cm, for an order of 8 items minimum.
- No artwork and set up fees apply to screen printing for up to 2 colours to for a standard print size of A4, for an order of 20 items minimum.
- Maximum colours for a standard logo for embroidery is 8, any more colours and additional costs will apply (and can be quoted on, or will be advised of). The machine heads hold 8 colour bobbins at one time.
- Additional set up fees may apply for additional required colours and or logos that are larger than a standard sizing.
- A minimum $25 fee for text, and $40 for logo artwork inc GST for customer cancellation of Embroidery once proofs have been provided/set up prior to production, applies to all orders. This cost covers some of the physical, artwork and staff resource costs involved in setting artwork up, and preparing screens and framing garments ready for embroidery.
- A minimum $50 fee per colour inc GST for customer cancellation of Screen Printing prior to production – i.e once screens have been established but not printed, applies to all orders. This cost covers some of the physical, artwork and staff resource costs involved in setting artwork up, and preparing screens and framing garments ready for print.
- Logos required in different sizes and colours are treated as additional logos.
- Embroidery proofs and screen printing mock ups/proofs are issued within 3-4 working days of placing your order via email.
- Additional set up fees may apply for additional required colours and or logos that are larger than a standard sizing or sizing described above.
- Once your embroidery is digitised and set up for your order (this happens within 1-2 working days of your order being placed), basic edits to the design can be made (i.e. change of colour, increase in size, omission of text), however any edits or changes to the design will incur an edit fee, or a set up fee for a new design entirely.
- Any artwork prepared by Uniforms Ready (visual mock ups and artwork proofs) are NOT to be used externally unless permission is granted by Uniforms Ready.
- Once items are sent to production and artwork is applied orders are not able to be cancelled as these are branded and the property of the customer.
- All artwork supplied to Uniforms Ready is received by Uniforms Ready on the understanding that the customer has full permission to reproduce the artwork/logos.
Approval for Embroidery is requested via email and should be confirmed within 7-14 days, if the customer has not responded to this approval request within this timeframe (reminders will be issued), Uniforms Ready will continue progress with the order so the order can be fulfilled in our advised
- timeframe (the customer will be informed the order will proceed with supplied artwork if no response has been received after this timeframe).
- Note: Embroidery and Screen Printing applications are a physical process and garments are framed manually by hand on machines/tables. Allowances in artwork placements between garments are generally up to 1.5cm allowance is acceptable.
- Samples may be purchased only. (Online, Phone, Email Orders accepted).
- Samples of Embroidery or Screen Print are not physically available however emailed proofs are produced once ordered. (You can talk to us about a small run order if required prior to placing a large order).
- Credits for returned samples will be issued less restocking fee will be issued once the sample is returned (if returned within return period and in original sale condition etc).
- A minimum $10 restocking fee will apply – fees are higher for multiple items and items not returned in sale condition (i.e staff repacking/folding.)
- Customers are asked to limit the amount of samples ordered keeping in mind multiple items will attract a higher return fee (if items have to be ordered in from our manufacturer the return fee can be up to $15.00 per item) and keep the order limited to items likely to be ordered to limit fees and postage costs.
- Return of samples and subsequent freight charges is the customers responsibility.
- Approved return samples must be advised of within 7 days and returned within 14 days, in the original sale condition they were provided in, with tags attached and in original packaging.
- The sample order must be approved by Uniforms Ready as a Sample Order when purchasing. (Once you place your order we will approve, or contact you to discuss the order).
- Samples will not be refunded, only credits for approved sample returns will be applied as stated above.
- Due to the volume of requests, administration time and shipping costs involved, unfortunately we cannot supply free samples.
- All transactions are processed in $AUD.
- Orders will not commence until payment is received (unless on an established Trading Account).
- All prices quoted are including GST.
- Customers will be required to pay for their order at the end of the check out order process online.
- Orders not paid for will not be processed or dispatched.
- Payment terms of 30 days from date of invoice may be given for approved trading accounts. Trading accounts are available for application for business customers with an established trade history of 3 orders and $3000 in total trade in a 12 month period.
- Individual receipts for individual staff are not provided by Uniforms Ready as a policy due to the excess administration time and processing involved. Companies can order in one order and individually invoice their staff and collate payments. Any individual invoices created by Uniforms Ready for individual staff collated under one order will attract a minimum administration fee of $2.00.
Credit Card Processing
- Payment can be made securely online or via telephone by credit card. We accept Master Card or Visa Card.
- You may use our Payment Services to pay for your order online, or for your Purchase Order and Invoices by Credit Card.
- The Credit Card you use must be a current and valid Credit Card and you must be lawfully entitled to use the Credit Card to make such payments (whether as cardholder or as authorised representative of the cardholder).
- By entering your Credit Card details via the Secure Payment Service for your Account, you authorise us to debit your supplied Credit Card for the settlement of the order and invoice/s.
- Credit Card information is stored via Secure Pay, a fully PCI DSS compliant authorised organisation, and payment information is only stored for the purposes of authorised Account and invoice payment/s.
Ownership title of goods remains with us until payment has been made in full.
Return of Goods
- Please choose carefully when ordering, ensuring you check size guides, product description & images provided.
- Goods supplied as ordered (correctly) will not be refunded unless the product is faulty, is not doing what it is supposed to do, is significantly different to those shown in pictures or in the product description.
- Uniforms Ready will replace or refund any goods that arrive faulty or damaged, or the product is significantly different as shown or described, or is not doing what it is supposed to do.
- Faulty goods must be returned within 14 days of receipt of stock/notification of fault or damage for inspection before a refund or replacement of stock will be issued. We may need to have the item assessed by the manufacturer to determine whether or not you are entitled to an exchange, or refund.
- Clearance & sale items cannot be returned or exchanged for change of mind or sizing unless faulty or required by law.
- Decorated goods (goods that have been embroidered or screen printed with your Logo or Artwork) cannot be returned or exchanged unless faulty or required by law.
- Custom made or made to order garments such as Sublimated or Basketball Singlets are not able to be exchanged unless faulty.
- When placing an order is it accepted that the customer has checked the provided sizing charts and measured accordingly. As brands and sizes differ nationally with all leading Uniform brands, it is essential that a size is not assumed due to manufacturing differences in style, shape and fit.
- Exchanges must be made for incorrect sizing within 14 days of receipt of stock, however as size guides are provided, the cost of return and re-shipment will be at the customers expense. All items must be in their original packaging, with tags attached and in an unworn, unmarked condition.
- All returns and exchanges must be approved by Uniforms Ready and are at the discretion of Uniforms Ready unless required by law.
- All returns and exchanges must be accompanied by a Returns and Exchanges form, which will be emailed to you on request.
- All items returned must be in their original packaging, with tags attached and in an unworn, unmarked condition unless returning due to the product being faulty or damaged, or the product is significantly different as shown or described, or is not doing what it is supposed to do.
- As clothing
- Uniforms Ready reserves the right to reject returns if the goods are returned in a soiled, worn or an unsalable condition on receipt.
- A minimum restocking fee of $10 is applicable to all exchanges and will increase with the quantity of items ordered (if the items are returned to our manufacturers for non stock items these fees can be 5-10% of the order total), to cover handling, administration and re-shelving procedure time unless exchanging goods due to the product being faulty, or required by law.
- Clearance and Specials items are not eligible for exchange or return unless the product is faulty or required by law.
- Any returns outside of our sales terms and conditions will be made only at the discretion of Management of Uniforms Ready and a credit to redeem online may be issued, less the cost of shipping.
- All returns and exchanges must be confirmed as purchases made with Uniforms Ready .
- Any items returned outside of these terms and conditions will not be accepted.
- Washing instructions are advised on tags of all garments and should be strictly followed to avoid any fading or issues with your garment.
- Washing instructions for the care of garments that have had decoration added such as Embroidery, Screen Print or Heat Press are supplied with your order, and should be strictly followed.
- Fading of colours can happen due to the material type (cotton is a natural material that is dyed and will lose colour over time/after numerous wash cycles) and washing and care of the garments. Factors causing fading are; not following washing instructions, over drying (in a dryer or leaving in the hot sun), and using non colourfast washing powders. Polyester retains colour due to the material being manufactured in the colour purchased (where as cotton is a white fibre that is dyed) so is a colourfast material. Fading over numerous washes and over time of garments or items with natural fibres is to be expected due to the material itself. Any unusual fading or garment/dye runs should be advised of within 14 days (any unusual dye faults will appear on 1st wash).
- Garments placed in hot dryers can and will shrink, and the percentage of shrinkage will vary depending on the fabric technology (cotton will shrink more due to being a natural fibre). All garments have a small allowance for general shrinkage which is expected when garments are washed and dried following the garment instructions. Follow the washing instructions of your garment to avoid any issues with your garment (some garments should never be placed in a hot dryer).
- Any issues with garments that arise from general care and wash and wearing of garments is the customers responsibility unless the garment is faulty (any faults should be advised of within 14 days of receipt) as these factors are outside of our control.
Colours of goods displayed online & colour charts may differ from screen to screen. Garment colours may differ depending on batch and exposure to natural elements. Uniforms Ready is not responsible for exact colour matching.
Size charts are provided for each item, measurements are in CM unless specified otherwise and are generally a half chest measurement of the garment unless specified. Sizing guides provide information and assistance on how to size garments and interpret size charts.
When placing an order is it accepted that the customer has checked the provided sizing charts and measured accordingly. As brands and sizes differ nationally with all leading Uniform brands, it is essential that a size is not assumed due to manufacturing differences in style, shape and fit.
Differences shown in garment length on models to individuals can differ. Length of a garment on the body is dependent on the height of the individual.
Delivery & Shipping Policy
- Uniforms Ready make all efforts to ship your products to your desired destination across Australia generally within 1 to 4 weeks.
- Orders do not commence until payment is received (unless a customer has an established trading account), orders will not be dispatched or commence in production until payment is received.
- Orders that require decoration are a minimum 2 weeks with an estimated delivery time of 2 to 4 weeks, due to the process of production (Decoration is a physical process involving the set up of artwork, machines and the process of programming and loading machines). This is a general guide of our standard time frame and delays can occur during busy production periods, or due to stock delay supply, or artwork editing/delays. Any unforseen delivery delays will be advised of.
- For orders with decoration, if artwork is delayed from the customer after the order is placed or delays in approving from the customer occurs, this can delay production. We cannot book a job in until artwork is provided and signed off for approval.
- Uniforms Ready cannot be held responsible for delays in providing orders due to suppliers stock availability.
- Uniforms Ready will endeavour to make every effort to deliver all orders in completion as promptly as possible.
- If for any reason we are unable to despatch your order you will be notified within 3 working days.
- Uniforms Ready cannot be held responsible for goods lost or delayed by common carrier, international or Australian Customs departments, or natural disasters.
- Uniforms Ready stock and supply hundreds of garment styles in different colours/sizes, stocks can be held in warehouses throughout Australia. Uniforms Ready may have to collate stock from these warehouses to dispatch to you in one delivery, this can add 3-4 working days to your order processing time due to stock transfers.
- Once shipped orders will take 2 – 7 working days for delivery as a general guide.
- Uniforms Ready ships nationally across Australia only. Overseas orders can be negotiated and arranged for approved accounts, which will involve GST adjustment and a negotiated international postage/courier charge.
- Deliveries can be requested to be delivered without signature (i.e leave at front door) however as contracted services are paid for signature on delivery this is not an assured service (i.e. most deliveries will require a signature to ensure delivery and that your delivery can be tracked and traced).
- Orders dispatched via E Parcel allow a customer to request and specify a “safe drop” (leaving the parcel in a safe place if not home) or an alternate delivery address. This is emailed to the customer on dispatch and remains in the customers control.
- E parcel and Star track deliveries may be left in a safe place if identified at delivery rather than the driver taking back to the depot. A photograph will be taken to show where the parcel was left.
- Orders under $100 – Flat Rate of $15.00 per order.
- Orders over $100 – Flat Rate of $15.00 plus 1.5% of the total value of your order.
- For orders delivered to very remote locations (or for approved overseas delivery), a surcharge is applicable and will be advised of prior to dispatch.
- Shipping costs are automatically calculated at checkout and will be processed with your order.
Cancellation of Order
- Cancellation Fees can and do apply as outlined below. These fees are to partially cover the time involved in administration, stock transfers and freight, graphic/artwork preparation etc.
- If you cancel an order once order confirmation has been received then cancellation fees will apply. The minimum fee is AUD $2.00 to cover payment processing/merchant charges if your order has not commenced production or stock has not been ordered.
- If stock has been transferred between warehouses to fulfil your order for delivery, the minimum Fee is $10.00.
- If artwork has been prepared, mock ups issued and emailed, the minimum cancellation fee is $25 fee for text, and $40 for logo artwork inc GST for customer cancellation of Embroidery and $50.00 for Screen Printing.
- These fees vary depending on status of the job, but typically costs involved are artwork fees, set-up costs, restocking fee or full payment of job if items have already been decorated.
- You will not be responsible for cancellation fees if we cannot full fill your order.
- If an order has already been processed for decoration and or dispatched, the order is not able to be cancelled.
- Uniforms Ready may contact customers via email who agree to these terms and conditions at checkout, with discounts or offers on similar item/s via email, with the option to opt out from any further email contact (outside of general contact pertaining to an order made, or inquiry lodged).
- Emails relating to orders (artwork approval, back order advices, shipping/dispatch notifications, invoices etc) will be emailed to the email provided by the customer when completing the order online or offline.
- Uniforms Ready will provide your email to E Parcel (Australia Post) or other courier services for the purposes of delivery advice only (emails are sent on their behalf to the customer to track the delivery).
Uniforms Ready endeavour to maintain a secure website utilising technology to assist us with security on our server and technologies. We use High Grade data encryption technology, ESP-256/256 Bit Encryption via SSL (secure sockets layer) through GoDaddy.com. This SSL technology means your information is passed through a secure server at above industry standards. If you have any concerns or questions regarding our Security Policy, please contact us.
Any company or person/s defaulting on an invoice payment will be followed up. All fees involved in recovering the debt will be billed to that company or individual. Any account over 60 days past due may be given to our debt collectors. A 10% interest charge will be added to the invoice every 60 days from the invoice issue date for as long as the debt remains unpaid and all recovery costs will be added to the outstanding amount. Every opportunity will be provided for the Account holder to remit their outstanding account, however any account over 100 days will default to our debt collection services if no arrangement has been negotiated with Uniforms Ready for settlement. Uniforms Ready has legal ownership of goods provided if not paid for in full.
Product information contained on this Web Site is provided by Uniforms Ready information was placed on this Web Site ,Uniforms Ready will be available or will meet a customer’s requirements.
Uniforms Ready does not warrant that your access to the network or the information contained in any content will remain error free, or that the network or the server which stores and delivers the website and its contents to you will remain free of viruses or other harmful components. By accessing the website you agree Uniforms Ready will not be liable as a result of any error, virus or harmful component.
Neither Uniforms Ready or its employees make any representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this Web Site, and by accessing this website you agree that neither Uniforms Ready nor any of the employees thereof will be liable for any errors or omissions in the information contained on this Web Site.
We and our Suppliers own all intellectual property rights relating to the Site or the Service, including all intellectual property rights in any pictures, catalogues, trade marks and other content appearing on the Site. This content is provided for reference purposes only and must not be copied or otherwise reproduced without our prior written permission.
Uniforms Ready Web Site is owned and operated in Australia, trading as Embroiderman (ABN 62 872 399 393). Embroiderman 7 keilor Road, Essendon, Vic 3041.
By accessing, browsing or using this Web Site, you agree to the terms, conditions and disclaimers herein.
By purchasing an
item advertised on this Web Site you agree to be bound by these Terms and
Conditions. Uniforms Ready may amend these
Terms and Conditions from time to time and any amendment will become effective
immediately. Your continued use of this Web Site after amendment constitutes an
agreement to abide by and be bound by those Terms and Conditions, as amended.
GST Most goods and services attract a Goods and Services Tax (GST) at 10% if delivered in Australia. All prices in this website includes GST.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.